We are current use Maestro (Rs232 and USB) and Robustel (RS232 & USB) for sendQuick. Robustel updated that future models will combine RS232 and USB into one (maestro already combine).
Each modem uses 2 ports in sendQuick box. Modem is connected to sendQuick via a Y cable as shown below. Bottom of Y cable goes to the modem, and the top 2 goes to 2 ports in sendQuick server. Each sendQuick box has 4 ports. This means that each sendQuick can support up to 2 modems. USB hub is needed when there are 2 or more modems being used. Our current USB hub has 7 ports. It is recommended to use an external power source for the USB hub. Drawing power from sendQuick may affect the life of the sendQuick box.
It’s only applicable for sendQuick Entera. Fax interface card needs to be installed into sendQuick port.
For outgoing fax notification, customer can send email to “fax-<phonenumber>@sendquick IP address”, with PDF attachment. sendQuick will convert PDF file and send out fax message. Customer can also send via HTTP Post*, however, email to fax is the most common method.
For incoming fax, sendQuick will send out email with fax as PDF attachment. sendQuick can only send to one common email address.
*If customer is sending via HTTP Post, sendQuick can also send out a fax cover. Customer will need to specify the URL for sendQuick to grab the HTML file to send out.
It’s only applicable for sendQuick Entera. Voice card needs to be installed into sendQuick port. Customer sends pre-recorded voice file via HTTP post to sendQuick.
Connect a monitor and keyboard to sendQuick server, Press ALT+F3, follow instructions on the screen
Go to “Modem Status” page. If modem is detected, this page will show the modem IMEI and SMSC number found from the SIM card
When modem LED is not blinking it is either PIN numberis present or SIM is not working/ activated.
Do the following check:
• Remove SIM and modem from USB/modem
• Put SIM into normal phone
• Make sure there is no PIN. If there is PIN, remove PINand set phone to disable PIN
• Try to make a call or send SMS with SIM in the phone
Connect monitor and keyboard to system. Find the IP address in the IP routing table on the screen
Connect monitor and keyboard to system
• Press ALT+F4
• You will see the login page
• Enter default username (admin) and password (sqroot)
• Change the IP, Netmask and Gateway IP address
- Connect monitor to system
- Check for any error message on screen
- Press the LCD button, check for any reaction from LCD. If there is no reaction, system may hang.
- Check LAN connection to sendQuick, if there is any LED lighton LAN port